What do you require for a deposit?
- Unless otherwise specified, 50% payment is due up front to secure the date, and the final 50% payment is due 10 days before your wedding.
Is having a wedding video really worth it?
- This is a difficult question to answer without any bias... since, well... I'm a videographer. Instead, I will refer you to this article about it on The Knot, where there is some community feedback on the matter.
When should I have the videographer arrive?
- The schedule varies depending on the wedding. Often times, I recommend arriving within an hour of the bridal prep start time. However, this is something we discuss during booking.
Do you capture audio?
- Yes, I use external audio recorders to capture vows, speeches, and toasts. However, it may or may not end up in your final highlight film. This is usually a creative decision.
Will you definitely use your drone on my video?
- In accordance with FAA regulations, weather, and property rules, yes. I try to use the drone anytime I can.
Are you fully insured?
- Yes, some venues require vendors to have liability insurance. I can provide insurance documentation upon request.
What equipment do you use?
- I use Sony A7s series cameras for their amazing picture quality and unique ability to record in low-light. I use Sony and Zeiss brand lenses, Zoom and Tascam audio recorders, Manfrotto tripods, Edelkrone sliders, Zhiyun Crane gimbals, and a DJI Mavic Pro drone.